Wanderer’s Post- Unknown Variables

Forgot what post number this is, so we will name the ones from here on in the Unknown series. But I digress, seeming as my hot sauce label would probably be much more appreciated. The label itself was actually very simplistic, and turned out better than I had originally thought. While it was not the best in the class, I think that it had its own kinda charm. Especially with the cute little match. Past that however it wasn’t ever meant to be anything beyond what it was. It is easily mass produced and super simple to sell, so I think I did pretty well.
Moving on, our two guest speakers were some of the coolest people I have met that work with, well, paper. Their entire demeanor towards it, their thoughts, everything were so focused on what they do. It is not so much a job as passion for them. And honestly, that’s awesome. I really loved their enthusiasm to show us all these separate features and to let us get to know what it is that they are doing with their business. The trip to their business was amazing, especially since they gave us a great tour of the entire facility; allowing us to view their machines, question their workers and even get some hand-on viewing of the inner machinations of their process. All in all I would, and everyone else their, would say it was a successful trip. We are all very thankful for their time and effort.
Past that, my holiday cards came out pretty well, considering that I barely knew what I was doing initially. Holiday card designs are a lot harder to think up than one might imagine. Especially since every card in existence has roughly the same design, barring a few. Sadly, mine fall into the prior and are, at most, super generic. While not direct copies by any means, they are similar to a lot of other well marketed cards. Past that though, there is not much else to talk about.
Except for my other classes, which are going extremely well right now, especially since Chemistry and Spanish are going amazing.