Wanderer’s Road: Unknown Salt

This week has featured some pretty extraordinary things. This includes, but is not limited to, me setting up my job shadowing, meeting new and friendly people and deciding to be a generally happier person. Don’t know why I decided such a thing, but hey, if it’ll make me a better person than who cares. But past that, my info graphic is coming along quite nicely now, and so I think it could possibly be a design. Definitely not a winner though, even though many here barely put in effort, there were some who really knocked it out of the ball park. But with that said, I still enjoy the simplicity of my design, as I feel it conveys the message nicely.
Furthermore I learned this new skill on how to quickly and efficiently make ribbons.Even ribbons which are placed vertically or horizontal. There are some that are a bit harder than others, but I do still feel pretty good about how to create, design and apply such a skill. ‘
Past that, I’m wanting to learn about Typography from one of the seniors, and maybe get a head start on it. Reason being that I really liked what they did, and the process in which they followed seemed pretty fun.
Past that, one of our guest speakers this week was Jeremy Alexander, my job shadowing guy. He’s a super chill, mildly talkative self-employed designer. Kind of lengthy, but I don’t really care. He also has a very large view of the market, which would be nice to learn of. His speech this week though was awesome, even though I had already heard it once. The entire speech was pretty solid, with him explaining what Fivver and Upwork are. Each is a website meant for anyone, anytime to try and find remote or local work especially used for designers and such.
Moving past that, my family has decided that we are going to be celebrating the dinner together, as a big ol’family. My brother has come over this weekend, and me and my friends are going to get together this Saturday to hang out and enjoy each others company.